Our Faith Student Planner series of agendas uses faith-building themes to promote Catholic culture and education.
This year’s themes help to guide students in becoming more reflective and active Catholics. We listened to teachers, administrators, parents and students and designed a series of fully illustrated, richly coloured planners that represent what’s important in Catholic life and education.
- Faith-building themes that highlight Catholic traditions and history
- Annual Catholic themes
- Annual Canadian themes
- Pages colour coded to the liturgical seasons
- Scripture quotations from the Sunday Gospel
- Month-at-a-glance calendars with on-date reminders of Saints’ days, feast days and secular holidays
- Colourfully illustrated student reference pages for both academic and spiritual resources
- 8 school-designed pages for elementary, with additional pages available at a nominal cost
- 32 school-designed pages for secondary, with additional pages available at a nominal cost
- Durable laminated cover with rounded corners
- Plastic pockets and snap-in rulers available at a nominal cost
- Canadian content, spelling and pictures
- Supplements addressing bullying, nutrition and environmental issues available at a nominal cost
- Produced in Ontario by a team that is committed to the highest level of quality and customer service
For more information please visit www.firstclassplanners.ca.